2013年12月12日 星期四

The summary of biological world

Hello everyone,this week is the last week of our blog's project.As I was typing this final article,I feel a little bit sense of achievement and reluctance.I got this complex feeling because I did a great job on this assignment(I feel).However,There's no more time for me to do this interesting homework.
Now my feeling is like this cat's picture.
At the first of my blogs,it was very knotty for me to choose the topic because to find a appropriate video which not only can be funny,but also has something that we can learn from.When the next week's deadline came, I felt irritated and just wanted to finish the assignment as fast as possible.Nevertheless,the more blogs as I write,the more sense of accomplishment I got.Writing the blog is not just for handing the assignment anymore!During the process of writing blogs,my English writing skill was gradually improved,and I also learned other intriguing biological knowledge which I didn't know before.Like the super punch of mantis shrimp.
Or the Tapir's story
And so on...
Writing this topic by blogs really let me learn a lot!And hope the people watching my blogs would had the same felling as me.This is the end of my blog.Goodbye,my readers! 

3 則留言:

  1. When I was writing my summary, I consider I had the same complicated feeling like you, and it just somehow like the sense I had during the graduation ceremony.
    I do learn a lot from your blogs and they are also entertaining. Thank you for your introduction!

    回覆刪除
  2. I have the same feeling as yours!
    In the beginning, I felt a little weary and irritated...However, in the end of the English Learning Project, I really found that I have learned a lot of thing from this assignment! It's not just an assignment anymore. It's a place where we can introduce our interests to everyone in this class!
    Thanks for your introduction!!!

    回覆刪除
  3. Me,too!
    Everyone has the same feeling.haha
    I think that your blog really introduce biology in an interesting way successfully.
    And you did trigger my motive of exploring the biological world.
    Thank you!

    回覆刪除